We at Nicholas Recruitment pride ourselves in offering our employers reputable services with a proven track record. That is why we are delighted to now offer you, from Thomas International, a world renowned provider of psychometric assessments and tools.
At Nicholas Recruitment we have qualified practitioners in the delivery of Thomas International Profiling.
- About Thomas International:
"Thomas has been at the forefront of assessment innovation for 35 years. They provide assessments in 56 languages and have a presence in over 60 countries. Today, they are working with 32,000 companies and 300,000 trained Thomas users worldwide. Their clients span every type of business of all sizes; completing over 1.5 million assessments every year."
How does Profiling work?
- Measuring the 'fit' of a candidate determines if a new employee is likely to succeed in your company and boost overall performance. Profiling plays an important part, as it adds another dimension to the recruitment process that an interview alone can't provide.
- Assessments help to accurately predict whether a candidate is a good fit. These can include psychometric, emotional intelligence and aptitude tests or assessments, all of which prove a greater level of certainty to your decision making. They highlight a candidate's motivators and fears, their management and communication styles and how they might cope under pressure, as well as determining how strong a fit they are with your existing team. This is all valuable information when making important recruitment decisions.
- By understanding how your candidates tend to behave and how quick they learn, you can be confident in selecting candidates that are right for the vacancies in your team; will ‘fit’ the culture in your company and add a positive dimension to your existing team, helping them work seamlessly together to lead a high performing team.
Developing your stars
- So you've recruited employees who fit your business and have the skillset and potential to be exceptional. But what next? How do you support them to be the best they can be?
- Profiling your team gives you and them a valuable insight into the way they behave. You'll be able to create a clear picture of their strengths and areas for development, how they like to communicate, what motivates them, how they behave under pressure and what their value is to your business. By understanding the behaviours of individuals, you can pinpoint what is supporting their success – and what isn't. This information can be used to form and track development plans and performance appraisals to ensure that your stars are staying on the road to success.
- Greater awareness of their behavioural preferences also helps employees make choices about how to modify their behaviour to engage and communicate with colleagues or customers more effectively, boosting the success of your business and of their career.
- Understanding behaviour is invaluable – but do your employees understand how their behaviour is perceived by others?
Sample Reports (click to download PDF sample) (samples files provided in pdf)
On completion of the PPA assessment, we are able to provide more in depth information with the following reports:
For further information on individual or team assessments contact Brenda Webb on 01889 591554 for further information on how Thomas can help you with your recruitment, succession planning or team working.