Business Development Manager - North London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£40k - 60k per year + Car + uncapped Comm.|
Contract Hire Business Development Manager _ North London
Our Client is a fast growing FN50 leasing company and part of a very substantial, fully supportive Group. The business has compiled a strategic 5 year plan incorporating real growth, which will put them firmly in the top 20 within those next 5 years. Their outstanding service provides customers with a range of vehicle funding and management solutions, tailored specifically to their needs.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a distinctive, successful company which offers career progression prospects.
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Home Based
Location: North London (but with UK travel as required)
Qualifying Experience and Training:
You will have a proven track record that can be evidenced of successful business development in the UK medium to large Fleet Market over a minimum of a 3-5 year period, together with excellent contacts in this market.
Summary of Objectives:
- You will ensure that all targets and business objectives are consistently met through the conversion of an extensive prospect pipeline, together with accurate forecasting ability.
- Your role will be to prospect and obtain new customers within pre-agreed company guidelines, with a service led Partnership Focus.
- Your focus will be on ensuring effective qualification of prospect/customer needs to enable a win/win commercial agreement to be negotiated and delivered.
- You will maintain regular contact with clients and prospective clients via direct visits and networking events, ensuring the building and maintenance of loyal customer relationships.
- You will promote Contract Hire and all related products using professional and recognised selling techniques to ensure that Company goals are always met.
- You will provide excellent customer service and be extremely professional at all times.
- You will ensure that all Sales department processes are complied with in a comprehensive and timely manner, together with excellent communication.
We offer a competitive basic salary and OTE. Uncapped commission structure and prestige company car.
For a full Job Description and Person Specification, please contact:
Derek Webb at Nicholas Recruitment
Wrong location? we are also looking for a BDM to cover the North East of England - if this is not suitable for you but you know someone who fits the bill - please ask about our successful referral reward scheme.