Lead Generator - Vehicle Contract Hire
|Salary||to £25k + excellent commission + car etc|
Sales Lead Generation Specialist - Trainee Business Development Manager - Vehicle Contract Hire
Our client is one of the UK's longest established privately owned and self-funded Vehicle Leasing Companies, whose heritage dates back to 1926. The company is at an exciting stage of its development and as a result they are looking to recruit a number of high quality professionals in key positions: one of which is a Lead Generation Specialist who will have the opportunity and training to move into a Local Business Development/Account Manager position.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the sales effort. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential! This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales individual to develop this role and your generated leads into that of a Business Development//Account Management role. This service led role is not only about generating leads but building long term relationships with potential new customers.
Reporting To: The General Manager, The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
- Develop new business and customer relationships via telephone, internet, mass communication such as email and social media, develop and gain market intelligence by visiting local business parks and attending relevant trade fairs to introduce the company's products and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects and preparing and providing information and quotes in a timely manner, adhering to customer underwriting procedures. Negotiate and obtain orders.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline for renewed contracts.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the Company's CRM system ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge
- Good level of education including English language
- Experience in the Automotive or Finance sales industry preferred but not essential but must have a keen interest in cars/vans.
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint)
- Experience with managing and using CRM systems
Ideally you will have worked in a sales environment and be highly proficient with telephone communication. You will have enough character and determination to prospect for new business, and the attitude to develop relationships for the purpose of long term sales success. You will have the ability to make new contacts without fear of rejection and have the tenacity and can do attitude to learn the business quickly.
As part of your remit you will be accompanied (in the short term) on generated appointments with local businesses and therefore you will be required to have a full valid driving licence. You will be of smart appearance as you will be required to represent the business on and off site.
Excellent basic salary to £25k depending on experience with commission on generated leads, company car, mobile phone, pension and working from smart modern, out of town offices. This is a progressive development role and after a qualifying period (minimum 6 months) and based on performance, the successful individual will be invited to take up a more senior sales role as a Business Development/Account Manager.
Days of work: Monday to Friday
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Brenda at Nicholas Recruitment on 01889 591554
Key words: Contract Hire or Vehicle Leasing or Vehicle finance or Business Manager or sales executive or rental sales